Marriage a yes but on my conditions

A proper dictionary definition of marriage is “ marriage is the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship”. The words here are too heavy like this institution but are they enough to explain the term marriage i think no. I m single and not ready to mingle. So i have no idea what this institution is or as in how it work. But a just know my dignity, my self respect and my willpower are not things to give up in this institution. I really find out it difficult when people marriage provide women as sense of stability. Just checkout man the definition of stability can never go hand with marriage. I believe marriage is one on one relationship both partner has to work to make it a happy ever after. One thing is for sure respect towards other and other professions is must in todays world. Equality works with dignity. That’s all thankuu

Comments

Popular Posts